Wednesday 26 March 2014

Final Editing

Tuesday 25th, March:
The last bit of editing needing to be done so me and Hayley decided to stay after school and finish it off, the first thing we needed to do was to complete the ending, after talking about it we decided to use some of the old clips we had of me crossing the road, Hayley then sped this up so that it looks like the bus is about to hit me, she then cut it to my face in a surprised and shock expression which is to show me about to get hit as the realisation hits me. After this we then had to put the sound we found of the crash in time with clip so that the sound happens just after I am hit to create a dramatic effect. Also the last thing we needed to do was add the black and white effect to the scene so that it fit in with the rest of the title sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment