Monday 17 March 2014

Editing and an idea

In my time at home I have been thinking about different effects which could make the title sequence feel more like a  rom-com and after remembering a title sequence I have seen before I thought about a type of an effect that was used which was a screen split into 3 of 4 parts showing the same clip either staggered or at the same time in different colours or tints.
During the lesson I explained my idea to the group to see if they liked it and thought it would be a good idea, from this both Hayley and Laxmi both said they though it was a great idea. We started putting it on some of the clips of Hayley when she is walking through a crowd of people so that it makes her stand out and look colourful we have also tried to add it to the shot where Hayley is walking along with her bright pink bag. Using final cut pro we was able to split the screen into three and change the colour of each individual one however we had difficulty trying to get the timing right for each split screen.

Here are some screenshots which were taken to show the effect:


    

No comments:

Post a Comment