Friday 14 March 2014

Filming Take 3

Thursday 13th, March:
In this lesson we was going through what we had so far and also let Leanne have a little look at what we had. After discussing what was good about it we also spoke about what it was missing and the main thing happened to be the cinematography there was not enough shots of the same thing which meant that the shots we had were to long. The way of changing this and improving was by going back out and filming however none of the shots required the landmarks up London, this meant that we did not have to go all the way up to London to film again. So during some free lessons me and Hayley went out to film some shots from different angles to add to the cinematography the shots were mostly of the two of us walking in different places. The last shot we got before heading back to school was me walking out into the road then another shot, a close up of my face as I see a car or bus coming towards me.
When me and Hayley got back to school, Hayley converted the files and uploaded them straight to final cut pro where she started to cut them down and put them into the title sequence.     

No comments:

Post a Comment