Wednesday 26 February 2014

Editing 1st time for everything

First lesson back after the half term, after looking at the shots we got again we discussed them a bit more and thought there was some good shots for one day of filming I then helped organise the roles for everyone, Hayley was put in charge of the actual editing of the clips we got, her job was to make the rough cut of our title sequence but first she had to import and convert the MOV. files into the DV. files which final cut pro uses, this is the editing programme we are using to create our title sequence as is quite easy to use and we have already been taught how to use most of the functions for it. Laxmi was put in charge of the titles deciding what fonts to use and where each tile should be placed, only planning this until she come up with the final ideas. I was in charge of the sound and the music, I decide to put music as the priority over all the sound as I believe the key to creating a great title sequence is the music and I think especially in a Rom-Com. Using the web-site called audio network I was able to look for some free un-copyrighted music to add to our title sequence so I started by searching different types of music to see if any would fit better with the feel to our music after searching for about 30 minutes I could not find what I was looking and we had run out of time for this lesson so i would have to find some in the next double lesson on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment